Bathroom Finish Levels
- Standard “box” style vanity and linen cabinets
- Use existing “footprint” no frame changes.
- No mechanical changes(sink, stool, shower/ tub same location)
- Cultured marble countertops w/ integral bowl
- No flooring removed or replaced
- No hardware installed
- Shower remains
- Curtain rod
- Standard “box” style cabinets w/ upgrades, soft close doors and drawers, full drawer extensions.
- Minor mechanical changes (add a dbl bowl, new stool, faucets)
- Chrome finishes for fixtures
- VCT flooring materials
- Fiberglass shower base w/ tile walls (no decos or accents)
- Upgraded fixtures, oil rubbed bronze, brushed nickel, etc.
- Mirror, bathroom fixtures
- Framed shower door
- Custom cabinets w/ full upgrades
- Mechanical changes (moving stool, vanity, water and waste lines)
- Existing flooring removed
- Granite countertops w/ undermount bowl
- Upgraded plumbing fixtures (ORB, brushed nickel, etc)
- Tile flooring
- Tile shower base, walls and ceiling
- Decos, accents for tile walls and/ or flooring
SMALL: approx. 50-75 sq.ft.
Good Level = $9,500
Better Level = $16,000
Best Level = $20,000
MEDIUM: approx. 75-125 sq.ft.
Good Level = $15,000
Better Level = $20,000
Best Level = $30,000
LARGE: approx. 125> sq.ft.
Good Level = $20,000
Better Level = $32,000
Best Level = $44,000
Iron River Construction is a local Minneapolis bathroom remodeling contractor with over 20 years of experience and excellent client ratings & reviews. Choose Iron River Construction when you are thinking about remodeling your bathroom!