Thank you for your interest in partnering with our company. We look forward to a long and prosperous working relationship. Listed below is a checklist of paperwork we require. Please send the documents by email to email@example.com or upload in the form below.
- Subcontractor Agreement
- Certificate of Liability Insurance (Acord 25) showing proof of required insurance per the Subcontractor Agreement with Iron River Construction named as a legal Additional Insured
- MN DOLI Contractors Registration – IF NOT CURRENTLY REGISTERED, register at https://secure.doli.state.mn.us/license/initialapp.aspx?code=IR & http://www.dli.mn.gov/business/independent-contractor-registration
- MN DOLI Registration Copy – IF CURRENTLY REGISTERED https://secure.doli.state.mn.us/lookup/licensing.aspx
- Invoices must include the following information:
- Your company name & address
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- PO (supplied by Iron River Construction)
- Job site address
- Labor and materials broken out separately
- Separate invoices must be submitted for each job
- Subcontractors are paid twice a month on the 1st and 15th.
Iron River Construction will not offer a contract to any subcontractor who does not comply with all the required paperwork. Payment for work completed may be delayed if any documents have expired.
Please email or call our office if you have any questions. Thank you,
Subcontractor Application Form
Several forms are required to be submitted with your application. Please download each form and upload the completed documents in the place provided in the form below.