Thank you for your interest in partnering with our company. We look forward to a long prosperous working relationship. Listed below is a check list of the paperwork that is required by the MN DOLI. Please send the documentation by email to email@example.com or upload in the form below.
Documentation Requirements (All documents must be updated at all time per MN DOLI):
- General Liability & Workers Compensation Certificate w/ Iron River as Additional Insured & the attached insurance addendum followed on both certificates
- Insurance Addendum
- Subcontractor Agreement
- MN DOLI Contractors Registration – IF NOT CURRENTLY REGISTERED
https://secure.doli.state.mn.us/license/initialapp.aspx?code=IR & http://www.dli.mn.gov/business/independent-contractor-registration
- MN DOLI Registration Copy – IF CURRENTLY REGISTERED https://secure.doli.state.mn.us/lookup/licensing.aspx
- A current email address
- Invoicing example must be followed per the example below
- Invoices missing PO#, Project Name, Address and Invoice #s will delay payment. POs must be approved by the project or production manager and must match the invoice amount.
- Subcontractors are paid twice a month on the 1st and 15th. Your billing will need to be into Accounting at firstname.lastname@example.org by the 22nd of the month to be paid on the 1st and by the 5th of the month to be paid on the 15th of the month.
Iron River Construction will not offer a contract to any subcontractor who does not comply with all the required paperwork requested. Payment of work completed may be delayed if the paperwork is not on file or any documents are expired.
If you have already submitted paperwork but have remaining, please send the remainder as soon as possible. Please email or call if you have any questions at anytime. Thank you,
Subcontractor Application Form
Several forms are required to be submitted with your application. Please download, fill out the forms below, and the upload them in the place provided in the form below.