Window Replacement & Installation in Minneapolis, St Paul & Greater Minnesota
Windows are by far one of the most important parts of a house. When picking out replacement windows, there are a few aspects you need to keep in mind. A good replacement window will increase you energy efficiency and decrease your electric bill. They can also update the look and feel of your home. Also, great windows will open your home to natural light and to amazing views. Iron River Construction offers top quality windows with each of these benefits.
No matter what the reasons for replacing your windows may be, Iron River Construction has exactly what you are looking for.
Our Window Replacement Services & Process
We focus on pairing the window products and a smooth process together for your project. Below are just some of the advantages to replacing your windows with us.
- Request a quote online
- A time is arranged to go over the project in detail
- Windows are measured to fit in the existing openings and custom made
- Window specs are verified prior to ordering
- Timeline of window installation is developed
- Obstacles are moved away from the windows on the inside and outside
- Window Trim is removed as needed
- Old windows are removed and disposed in on-site container
- New windows are mounted and leveled
- Window openings are inspected and cleaned
- Complete clean-up performed daily and on completion of the job
Replace Or Install New Windows With Iron River
Now that you know how we can help with your home’s window needs, we invite you to get started with our process.
What People Have Said
The whole team from the owner who I talked to the installer did a great job
Window Photo Gallery
View our Window Photo Gallery for new ideas and previous projects completed by Iron River Construction. See why Iron River Construction is the right choice for Minneapolis and greater Minnesota area homeowners!
Iron River Construction is a local Minnesota company with 16 years of experience and excellent client ratings & reviews. Choose Iron River Construction when you are thinking about remodeling your kitchen!