Kitchen Finish Levels
- Standard “box” style cabinets
- Use existing kitchen “footprint”, no frame changes
- No mechanical changes (electrical, plumbing or HVAC)
- No cabinet hardware installation
- Formica countertops
- Stainless steel drop in sink with basic fixtures
- No flooring or tile back splash
- Standard “box” style cabinets with upgrades, soft close drawers and doors, full drawer extension glides, full dovetail box drawers.
- Minor site modifications (non bearing walls, electrical and plumbing)
- Cabinet hardware installation (hdrw not included)
- Formica countertops w/ wood edge
- Stainless drop-in sink with mid range fixtures
- Vinyl or pre-finished laminate flooring
- Standard set tile backsplash – no decos, accents or turned tile
- Custom cabinets with all upgrades and hardware installation
- Cabinet door fronts for frig and dishwasher
- Site modifications (walls, sheetrock, electrical, plumbing and HVAC, moving of sinks, outlets, light fixtures, etc.)
- Granite or tile countertops
- Granite undermount sink with top range fixtures
- Tile or wood flooring
- Tile backsplash with deco, accents and turned tile
SMALL: approx. <150 sq. ft.
Good Level = $25,000
Better Level = $35,000
Best Level = $50,000
MEDIUM: approx. 150 – 200 sq.ft.
Good Level = $35,000
Better Level = $45,000
Best Level = $60,000
LARGE: approx. 200> sq.ft.
Good Level = $40,000
Better Level = $65,000
Best Level = $85,000
*For general estimate only. Prices may vary per project. Contact us for final estimates
Iron River Construction is a local Minneapolis kitchen remodeling contractor with over 20 years of experience and excellent client ratings & reviews. Choose Iron River Construction when you are thinking about remodeling your kitchen!